What is the home loan?
Home loan is an unsecured loan with the purpose to finance house or summer house improvements. Read more...
Home loan is sometimes confused with a housing loan or a mortgage loan. However, differently from housing and mortgage loans, home loan is an unsecured loan and does not need any collateral (mortgage) to set up.
Home loan can be used to finance expenses related to home improvements (renovation, decorations, etc.). Each loan is a financial obligation that must be repaid. Consider the loan terms carefully. As a result of loan repayment default your loan debt might increase due to reminder fees and other costs associated with the debt collection process.
Advantages of MoneyZen Home loan
- Reasonable interest rate
- Borrow up to €10 000
- Loan period up to 7 years
Recommendations before applying for a loan
- Consider carefully if you really need a loan and in which amount Why?
- Investigate and compare the terms of several loan providers Why?
- All your loan repayments should not exceed 33 percent of your total monthly income Why?
- Make sure that you have considered all additional terms and costs Why?