What is the loan?
Loan is a financial agreement pursuant to which the lender gives money to the borrower for usage. The loan is for charge - the lender is willing to receive the fee for lending the money, which is usually interest. Read more...
The loan has a maturity date - each loan is a financial obligation that must be repaid by the maturity date. Loan conditions - loan amount, loan period, payment schedule, interest rate, penalty, other overdue charges, collaterals and other conditions are agreed in the loan contract. Each loan is a financial obligation that must be repaid. Consider the loan terms carefully. As a result of loan repayment default your loan debt might increase due to reminder fees and other costs associated with the debt collection process.
Why to borrow from MoneyZen?
- Reasonable interest rate
- Borrow up to €10 000
- Loan period up to 7 years
Recommendations before applying for a loan
- Consider carefully if you really need a loan and in which amount Why?
- Investigate and compare the terms of several loan providers Why?
- All your loan repayments should not exceed 33 percent of your total monthly income Why?
- Make sure that you have considered all additional terms and costs Why?